This week we’re introducing the webhook integration feature along with some UX fixes and improvements listed below.
New Feature: Webhook Integration
To send the form data via webhook, click your widget’s button to open its settings and add the on-submit action called “Send webhook”:
It will open a canvas where you can specify the targeted webhook URL, choose request type (HTTP POST or URL GET parameters), and specify the fields and values you want to send:
For more information on how to set up the webhook integration for your widget check the relevant knowledge base article: https://app.convertful.com/docs/integrations/webhooks/.
- Updated cookie format for Chrome 80+ (“samesite=none” parameter) that caused browser console notifications.
- Updated integration drivers due to technical requirements and API updates for HubSpot, MailChimp, InfusionSoft (Keap), Drip, ConvertKit, SendLane, Aweber.
- Added support for HubSpot multi-line dropdown, with the ability to add value to the field instead of replacing it.
- Improved “Share buttons” element to send the URL that includes multiple URL parameters.
- Improved layers order for multiple pop-up widgets on the same screen (Welcome Screens are now always above the Pop-ups).
- Fixed White Label features: connection via sub-account, non-needed notifications, visit limits count.
- Fixed A/B variation for inline widgets, now any variation’s shortcode (or embed code) will show all relevant and active A/B variations.
- Fixed notification for reaching the billing’s visits limit.
- Fixed date picker in countdown timers and targeting options for the Safari browser.